The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheres the members only section gone....

Mad Ad

Mawby posted this in announcements earlier:

Phase 2 of the membership update has been completed, and all those whose memberships had expired have now been updated as such. Because that involved over 200 of you and I doubt you've all read this, I've changed the expired group permissions so you can still post in the General and Traders forums, but not in Technical or members only. So if you can't post that is probably why.

Please see the first post for details of how to pay as you can now do it automatically from the user cp, which is the quickest way to do it.

What ever you do, DO NOT REREGISTER JUST SO YOU CAN POST!

He also posted a load of expletives when someone questioned why their membership hadn't been renewed and then deleted the post a few seconds later so be careful, I think he's lacking sleep today ;)