The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2015......!!!!!

Jamesy

DragonBall 2015 .............................!!!!

After a superb weekend away at DB14 with some very good mates and my trusty misses, i have major withdrawl symptoms already!!

Any chance we can look forward to DB15 here to keep me going for the next 12 months!!

Thanks again to JB....awesome event you have manufactured and thoroughly enjoyed the routes, roads, hotel and stop overs.... and appreciated everything you and the team laid on.

Roll on DB15 - cant wait to hear whats lined up....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2015 thread before I have even got home from the last one.....:D

That's 'cause it's taken you ages to get home 'cause you drive like a girl... :p

Like the sound of rotterdam....

So do I. Already working on the wife to let me go next year aswell.

I wanted to do this year, but the ankle nonsense proved to be a bit of a setback to car related plans. Inconsiderately timed weddings and the like haven't helped either :D

I definitely want to join the madness next year :)

That's 'cause it's taken you ages to get home 'cause you drive like a girl... :p

Not seen any pictures of you overtaking on the back roads yet.....;)

So do I. Already working on the wife to let me go next year aswell.

Let? What happened to teller her she's coming and she needs to be able to read a map, take photos and were fancy dress all at the same time?:D

Not seen any pictures of you overtaking on the back roads yet.....;)

Let? What happened to teller her she's coming and she needs to be able to read a map, take photos and were fancy dress all at the same time?:D

I didn't need to over take on back roads mate, I was the 3rd car to pull into Stavelot and at the hotel an hour before you guys! I rest my case!! :rlol:

I'm working on it. I think she'd have to fight my sister for the passenger seat though. Emma properly enjoyed herself I think, and Rach didn't seem overly interested when I was showing her the pictures.

Gonna have to see if I can change the date of my eldests birthday.... :sly:

Lets move a bit more to the east for DB15. I would like to show you my country, as well as some nice parts in west Germany.

Jamie : In the northern part of Luxembourg, you have similar roads than we had on Saturday afternoon (SPA to HUY), but the status of the roads is much better.

I didn't need to over take on back roads mate, I was the 3rd car to pull into Stavelot and at the hotel an hour before you guys! I rest my case!! :rlol:

Please tell me you don't think the reason we were late was anything to do with driving. I stopped for fuel on the way to Stavelot and lost 25 mins due to 1) You cannot pay by card at the counter, 2) Only one of the card machines worked in the whole petrol station. 3) The only language button that worked on the machine was German and I don't speak German. 4) I was dressed as Buzz Lightyear and causing quite a commotion with our antics.

Also from Huy to the hotel we had a small issue of a 6mm bolt through the rear tyre and had to have it repaired at a garage.

You need to give your missus a kick up the arse and get her to come.

Please tell me you don't think the reason we were late was anything to do with driving. I stopped for fuel on the way to Stavelot and lost 25 mins due to 1) You cannot pay by card at the counter, 2) Only one of the card machines worked in the whole petrol station. 3) The only language button that worked on the machine was German and I don't speak German. 4) I was dressed as Buzz Lightyear and causing quite a commotion with our antics.

Also from Huy to the hotel we had a small issue of a 6mm bolt through the rear tyre and had to have it repaired at a garage.

You need to give your missus a kick up the arse and get her to come.

LOL I didn't know any of that!

They are strange over there in some places!

LOL I didn't know any of that!

They are strange over there in some places!

I couldn't believe my luck with the puncture. As we left the side of the river I heard something in the rear tyre as we rolled. Got out after about 200 yards and saw the bolt head and a washer sticking out of the tyre. Having no idea how long it was, I had to leave it in. Just as we were limping out of the town, I drove past a place that sold alloy wheels and had a garage next door...:D

Ian Ian stayed with us and we both rolled back to the hotel taking it easy. The repair has made it all the way home but I am going to replace to the tyre to be sure. The guy at the garage said the repair would last the life of the tyre though.

H.

I couldn't believe my luck with the puncture. As we left the side of the river I heard something in the rear tyre as we rolled. Got out after about 200 yards and saw the bolt head and a washer sticking out of the tyre. Having no idea how long it was, I had to leave it in. Just as we were limping out of the town, I drove past a place that sold alloy wheels and had a garage next door...:D

Ian Ian stayed with us and we both rolled back to the hotel taking it easy. The repair has made it all the way home but I am going to replace to the tyre to be sure. The guy at the garage said the repair would last the life of the tyre though.

H.

I got away totally unscathed. My car was absolutely fantastic.

Your car is gorgeous though mate. :thumbs: