The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New owner saying hi!

AshGT4

Hi guys, picking up my Supra next week, a manual '94 RZ, am going to be ringing around for insurance quotes tomorrow, if anyone can recommend any insurers who are more receptive than others please let me know! Would anyone recommend a Classic Car insurer, would that be the way to go? It's not a daily driver, work local to home.

Starting off with Adrian Flux and Sky and going from there :rolleyes:

I'm in the South West corner of Suffolk, am 41, have a modified '91 Celica GT4 which I've had for 11 years now, 2.2 stroker kit etc, very much a Toyota man.

Just wondered re membership, I've registered but unsure if you need to pay anything for other benefits?

Cheers

Ash

Thanks guys, vowed this time I'd get a car that was at least some way down the road on mods lol, bought the GT4 and still messing about haha! Mind you they're never finished are they! I'm working off an iPhone at the moment, not so easy to traverse the site but my bad eh!

Welcome to the club.

To become a full member click 'settings' on the top right of the screen, and then in the left hand column 'Paid subscriptions' where you get the option of 1 year or 20 which really is life time membership.

If I did the process all over again, I would just get the 20 years straight away.

Lol Kitch, keep it to yourself though eh, haha![ATTACH=CONFIG]185808[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]185809[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]185810[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]185811[/ATTACH]

Loving the colour mate and a nice cheeky big single turbo hid in there too ;) looks great mate welcome to the club and enjoy your new supra :)