The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Changing my front end on the car

drift_bear

I've managed to get hold of a uk spec bonnet and will be getting it sprayed and fitted ASAP.

The question is, do I keep my top secret front bumper on OR change it to my stock front with lip? And if I change it, will it go with the rest of my kit? This is how it looks with just the UK bonnet fitted

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Interested in your top secret bumper if your selling

If i do decide to change the front, it will be for sale bud

I agree. Put a stock front on it and sell the TS front to Robby.

Im not sure if a stock front will go well with the rest of the kit though bossco. Wonder if any of the photoshop guru's want a shot of trying it..

Can't do that William, to much speed bumps! Least I have the poly lip so it's ok to take a beating lol

No man keep both lol I'm doing the same I'm having my do luck on and stock front when I fancy changing :).

Haha I couldn't be bothered with that hassle tbh

If i do decide to change the front, it will be for sale bud

Im not sure if a stock front will go well with the rest of the kit though bossco. Wonder if any of the photoshop guru's want a shot of trying it..

Cheers bud. Just let me know when u decide 💷

I have to admit I am a massive stock fan after going through my kit 'phase'. But I personally would keep the TS bumper, there are not many front ends I can say I like but TS is one of them.

Also I think those lips are hideous bulky looking things that stick out worse than Benjamin Buford Blue's lip.

John's is fine over speed bumps mate to my knowledge, just don't slam the thing like bushy ;)

i dont have problems as it is just now with speed bumps..

Cheers bud. Just let me know when u decide

:thumbs:

Like your car as it is Alex but if it annoying you then a change is good. You know I always go stock front and active lip.

I don't think it will go with your skirts though.

Don't get me wrong H, i do love the look of my car. But always wondered what it would look like really, main thing to me is get the uk spec bonnet back on tbh

I have to admit I am a massive stock fan after going through my kit 'phase'. But I personally would keep the TS bumper, there are not many front ends I can say I like but TS is one of them.

Also I think those lips are hideous bulky looking things that stick out worse than Benjamin Buford Blue's lip.

The TS front is a nice bumper and looks like an aggressive OEM front (at certain angles), I think im just coming to the end of my body kit "phase" aswell tbh

Stock front and lip would look great with your bomex skirts in my opinion. Plus like you said it would make going over speed bumps a lot easier.

I just need to see how it looks via photoshop first i think. No point in spending money getting it all done and then realizing it doesn't work..

You should let me have your front bumper methinks!! ;)

Thought you loved the stock look to much Ellis?