The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Syvecs ecu

JK90

Wouldn't it make better sense to do the research before booking it in

I know that a lot of people recommend this ecu and a lot run it on here as they've said it's the best just wanted to know some more of the pros that's all and it was a recomendation to run this ecu from Jurgen as mine is a crap one that's on car. I don't really know much about evo's to be fair so what's not a better place then to ask people that run it

This is a how long is a piece of string question.

You will have some that say that it's a brilliant piece of kit for the price.

You'll have others say that it's an overkill for anything upto even a 600 bhp single supras

What are you currently running?

What's your budget?

What are YOU looking to fix (in an ecu)?

Still a bit strange that you have your car booked in for potentially a 3K job without knowing why......

the best person to ask is Ryan, even though there is a conflict of interest he will still give you the most balanced and objective advice for your particular situation. I'd take his opinion over anyone else's.

Edited by imi (see edit history)

Guest Budz86

Mine is burning oil through the turbo seals and the syvecs detects when it's low and kills the car, saving my engine! Happened countless times this weekend and prevented me getting stuck on the side of a foreign motorway.

You can also data log so if you think you have an issue, plug the laptop in and you can read any of the data the syvecs has recorded for a period of time.