The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Batmobile SR.......

jazz1

Right iv decided a new name as this is going to be a complete different beast, iv decided on something I never dreamed of in years. As a kid I always had a dream to be on front page magazines, win shows and have one of the best supras, Unfortunatly that dream was shattered due to poor paint work and crap engine bay. Anyways this time it's becoming reality, new name new car, new beast;). I'm not going to reveal plans but I will reveal one thing for sure, once I'm done i will have one of the best forum cars and I will represent a hell of a name for supras, screw GTR's I'm a supra fan for life:D.

As for you body kit haters here's a sneak preview of both worlds to switch between ;), full respray starts next week.

Car as it stands:

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the new look Jazz. I reckon the only thing holding your currents spec back was your lack of use and perhaps power output, because visually I found your Supra one of the nicest kitted cars on the forum, I was a little biased with the wheels :).

But I am sure the new look will be great