The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jk's midnight purple single

JK90

Finally collected the car from jm imports yesterday after a long painful wait, 3rd dealing with Jurgen and yet again spot on, from a bpu to a single turbo all I can say is wow, have some plans and some parts for the car. Will be putting it back to standard look, already have a facelift bumper with wings west lip, side pods and front trims, next thing to buy for the car is a syvecs ecu, will be replacing ecu before body parts. Will update thread as more is done to the car

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by JK90
Title name change (see edit history)

Might be popping along to the metro centre meet tomorrow, power figure should be around the 600bhp mark but it's only boosting at 1.1 bar at the moment, I've seen the red supra there, looks sweet like mate

Might be popping along to the metro centre meet tomorrow, power figure should be around the 600bhp mark but it's only boosting at 1.1 bar at the moment, I've seen the red supra there, looks sweet like mate

Can you confirm what the colour is please it's bugging me :D