The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Guys

ShawnPreece

Hi Guys, Im not technically new I signed up on here ages ago but just started looking abit more now so thought id say hi :) iv currently only got a non turbo auto supra which I have redone the interior myself (not a professional job at all but its came out fairly well I think) but am looking to save up to swap it for a twin turbo manual as soon as I can :)

supra.jpg

536727_10150782365645709_1801080081_n.jpg

Thankyou Jim :) I just used normal car paints I stripped it all out and sprayed it all individually using plastic primer as a first coat then normal primer as a second coat then I done 3 coats (to add strength) of exterior car paint on top of that and left it for a few weeks to make sure it set quite hard before putting it back in, the colours is BMW imola red ii and Toyota white 040. Was over 2 years ago that I did that now but still in good condition really, I had done the same to the interior of a golf and a corolla 1st as practise and to see how it would last and seems to last really well. On closer inspection you can see where I have masked certain parts but I do get quite a few compliments on how tidy it has come out which is nice :)

welcome to the club,interior looks 100% you should take it up for as ajob.there is nothing wrong with a non-turbo auto.

Cheers :) I have done it to a golf and a corolla in the past too, just as practise for when I got a Supra so I knew whether it would come out ok before ruining one lol, the golf was my 1st efforts and the blue and white in the corolla was my 2nd, doesnt look as good as the Supra but have attached images of the before's and afters of the golf and corolla.

2615_75845395708_3208584_n.jpg2615_75846880708_188610_n.jpgdownload.jpg2276648961a7145333025l.jpg

Wow, Marmite interiour right there.... Cool.

Need seats to Match

Thankyou :) Yeah would look better with nicer seats I agree.

understatement :)

welcome to the club.

Thankyou :)