The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You know when you just can't stop cleaning..!!

Havard

Seeing it had stopped raining I thought I would give the car a wash. (Only it's second since Christmas...:blink:) Once I got outside I seemed to get back to being my old OCD self. Not only was I giving it a wash, I was picking fault with every mark on the car and trying to polish everything to death. In the end I had to come inside as I was polishing the wheels in the dark and getting some funny looks from the neighbours.

More planned for tomorrow and some better pictures. It actually looks quite light but the security light was coming on so it was time to quit.

Looking forward to DB14 now.

H.

Edited by Havard (see edit history)

Most of my stuff is Autoglym but I have a guy who does a mop every 12 months or so. The paint has always been really shiny but she has picked up a lot of small scratches since I stopped using the cover. I think a cat on the bonnet has been my main problem. Looks like it was panicked and spun around on the bonnet.

Thanks to all those who can see it, tw@ts..!!

- - - Updated - - -

Most of my stuff is Autoglym but I have a guy who does a mop every 12 months or so. The paint has always been really shiny but she has picked up a lot of small scratches since I stopped using the cover. I think a cat on the bonnet has been my main problem. Looks like it was panicked and spun around on the bonnet.

Thanks to all those who can see it, tw@ts..!!

Looks superb H, amazing how good those active spoilers look on Gunmetal cars :thumbs:

Mine has a few marks but the Auto Glym bumper care covers a multitude. I am going to Plasticote mine in the summer. Ellis did his and it looks the shizz.

Looks very nice - nothing like a well looked after car.

I don't feel like she has had my full attention over the winter and not giving her a good wax in October means I have a lot of work to do now. Doing stuff in the dark on Monday was silly as I can now see the bits I missed....lol..!!

Please tell me Harry Monk came along too.

Who's Harry Monk?

Looking good buddy

Thanks Mike. How is yours?