The mkiv Supra Owners Club

unfair treatment on the forum

ashbuster

whats with the unfair treatment on the forum

im banned from the for sale section even tho listy said when the dispute was finished i would have access to the for sale section?

the mods have been talking (without me knowing) about how many disputes ive had recently, which is not that many compared to others.

and its been said it taken time to resolve, even tho mine have been quick and ive never ripped anyone off, but have been ripped off myself.

seems too much favoritism on this forum, members are fine to sell dodgy cars and take months to resolve disputes but mine which take days are worse.....work that one out

no one has ever been out of pocket by me and my last dispute wasn't anything to do with me listing a part it was me trying to do a favour to some inpatient idiot

all mods completely ignoring my pms also

seems i cant even defend myself

theres been people on here thats ripped people for thousands ect.... but thats fine but because it took me 2 weeks to post some injectors, even tho i was AWAY i get banned

pathetic

Edited by ashbuster (see edit history)

very.

i have never ripped anyone off and never would. i even let him keep the injectors and refunded him in full.

i would have done it straight away if he wasnt giving me shit in pms calling me a twat ect... but my disputes are done and finished with in days, not like many others ive noticed so why am i so different?

all started with rippedfear... seams he has alot of friends as mods here

all ive ever done is try and help, like i gave rippedfear that bumper and also paid the postage myself,

then with the injectors , i didnt have a for sale section , i offered him them cheaper than he could find.

i did have to work away but as soon as i was home i sorted the problem and made myself out of pocket to please him.

The mods have a pain in the backside, thankless task to do.

As mods, they will discuss anything on the forum, so don't think you are favoured dude because they are talking about you. In interest of the safe keeping of this forum these discussions will take place. I am sure they have had lengthy discussions & things aren't done instantly as they need to come to an agreement. On top of that don't expect things to be done instantly, the mods aren't paid to run this forum, they do it out of good will so don't expect them to jump. :)

Calling long standing members names is not going to help the case either. ;)

We are a friendly bunch on this forum, just a minority who ruin it for others (isn't that always the case!).

So take a step back, relax & let them deal with it when they have the time to do so.

its just i would never rip anyone off and im the type of person that would do anything to help someone else out.

ive helped alot of people here out on the forum giving free stuff ect... and i know i have been slow at posting things but when i get work away i have to take it.

if i was banned from selling i would understand for slow delivery but why the buying section?

and exactly what im talking about, members here have been really bad with ripping people off but no one i have ever dealt with are out of pocket

if you add it up its me who's out of pocket.

looks like i upset the wrong mod

The mods have a pain in the backside, thankless task to do.

As mods, they will discuss anything on the forum, so don't think you are favoured dude because they are talking about you. In interest of the safe keeping of this forum these discussions will take place. I am sure they have had lengthy discussions & things aren't done instantly as they need to come to an agreement. On top of that don't expect things to be done instantly, the mods aren't paid to run this forum, they do it out of good will so don't expect them to jump. :)

Calling long standing members names is not going to help the case either. ;)

We are a friendly bunch on this forum, just a minority who ruin it for others (isn't that always the case!).

So take a step back, relax & let them deal with it when they have the time to do so.

Well put.... :clap:

its just i would never rip anyone off and im the type of person that would do anything to help someone else out.

ive helped alot of people here out on the forum giving free stuff ect... and i know i have been slow at posting things but when i get work away i have to take it.

if i was banned from selling i would understand for slow delivery but why the buying section?

No point arguing sometimes you just have to accept the decisions they made, iv realised the hard way and from now I'm very very carefull who I buy things from as some people on here are WORSE than eBay.

very.

i have never ripped anyone off and never would. i even let him keep the injectors and refunded him in full..

I've now read the thread and you don't come across well in it at all - in my opinion.

seems like the mods share my opinion too.

airing your dirty laundry in public is a tad risky....;)

:banned:

your call though.

when i offered to give him seals ect... for free as a sorry and he just carried on being arsey it kindof annoyed me and thats why i responded like i did, but mods overlook that

i offered him help and was called a twat , steve banned me for saying suck my balls not long back but calling people a twat is acceptable

Don't know the ins and outs of your dispute, but you would think someone with 37 / 100% positive feedback would be trustworthy, and no doubt you are.

Like Abz says, the mods do a great job running the forum, it runs very smoothly because of it, and I value their discretion they use to protect me from people that might cause a problem if I was to otherwise hand money to them only to be messed about, if its a misunderstanding, like it seems to be on the face of it, Give the mods time to make an informed decision but keep your cool and I'm sure all will be well.

Think of it as if you are accused of something at work and are suspended while they investigate, it's inconvenient but if you're innocent you shouldn't worry.

Showing good spirit goes a long way and its what's good about this forum.