The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Side Exist Exhaust design

Hassan

I just got my side exist exhaust changed for the 3rd time. I started with the Whifbitz side exist exhaust. Which was very nicely built system but too quite for my liking.

So i got C&C exhausts to make me a new system. Which was a cut and chop job off my old 2.5" decat pipes and there system welded on to it. Not a clean nor nice job. Very very unhappy with it. The exhaust was too loud and boomy. Sound almost burst. Not good. I only found out the horrible welds and chopped up pipes and all the leaks once i seen the car on the ramp 2months down the line. I had to get it redone. Here are the pics off C&C system....

So i gave my mate a chance to build me a totally brandnew system. Planet Performance in Dundonald. Faz the owner top lad recommended a full 3" system. So i got 3" pipe work from the turbo flange to the Y pipe then it splits into two 2.5" pipes with new AMG style dual tips either side. Its running one silencer box. And i love it. It sounds like a proper sports car now. With a nice deep tone up 3800rpm and once 2nd turbo kicks in then it gets proper loud but still sounding very nice. Abit like the HKS 4"Ti system. These boys have done a top job. The welds are just soo smooth with amazing finish. Here are a few pics...

Now i need to get a few exhaust videos up 😈

Very much like what you've done with the look of the exhaust tips. Looks and sounds awesome. :thumbs: Did you blank the exhaust cutout on the Trial rear? You don't really need it :D

Yes that done when the bodykit was fitted and full respray. Check out my other thread.