The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally finished My car ready for Japfest (Picture Heavy)

MattP

As a lot of you know I got this car from Jurgen in August last year and its been extensively refreshed over the past 7 months by me ready for Japfest and this summer well here it is finally finished I just spent 2 full days cleaning her and applying various polishes and waxs etc and heres the results im quite proud of it if im honest so im fishing for you lot to approve :)

Polished with Maguires Ultimate

Glazed with Poorboys Blackhole

and topped with 3 layers of Poor boys Nattys paste wax

This is how the car looked from Japan...... http://jm-imports.co.uk/index.php/1999-toyota-supra-vvti-triptronic/

Edited by MattP (see edit history)

Looking awesome, except the sunstrip (as mentioned) and that green useless bath sponge bogey thing in your engine bay. ;)

Its not the useless one its one of the new 3 layer ones Chris Wilson also makes an element for them as we all no how the 1 layer original units were pants.