The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Overfenders with my current look

uzzyuzzy

This was actually the way I was going to go with the car. Have a look at Kaan W's thread: http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?275510-Kaan-s-3-4-Stroked-Wide-Arch-Supra-Project!!

Just watch that rear bumper though, it's a paper thin Knight Racer job. The guy that fitted it had a job and a half even attempting to reinforce it! :)

Mines ok, although I put some brackets either side of the exhaust to stop the wind catching it.

Lots of pictures in my garage of the body.

Mines ok, although I put some brackets either side of the exhaust to stop the wind catching it.

Lots of pictures in my garage of the body.

Yeah, there are brackets either side of the exhaust on this. (Or there was when I had it!) :)

Minor hijack infringement...

Kaan how do you find the blended body holds up with general day to day driving?

I've seen a few different cars locally with blended parts and it always seems to naturally crack from flexing?

Minor hijack infringement...

Kaan how do you find the blended body holds up with general day to day driving?

I've seen a few different cars locally with blended parts and it always seems to naturally crack from flexing?

I've seen this happen too on several cars but I've put my car through he'll and still no signs of cracking. I did go through alot of work bonding them on and blending, usually it's down to not prepping the panel properly ie all paint needs to be removed and all gel coat so the fibreglass matting bonds directly to each surface.