The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheels Gauging interest and what's it worth thread

fastcar

As I have changed my mind of what I'm doing with my car and also of the colour change I have done I will be selling the wheels on my car that are a set of satin black 18"Volk CE28's fronts are 9.5"wide 22 offsets and rears are 10.5" offsets 18. The wheels are in superb condition a bit of curb scrap that I will get sorted before I advertise to sell. They will must probably come with a very good set of tires aswell Toyo T1R's.

I brought these from new and at the moment just gauging interest and seeing what they are worth. Will take better photos of them when I have the car back from the paint shop as they are bit dusty in this pic but just to give you idea.

image.jpg

still thinking about selling them :)

Yeah mate these will be up for sale soon as I have seen a set if wheels that I like and need them in my life:) as soon as the car is back from the paint shop I will put these up for sale.

Would you like first refusals on these before I put them up on the forum?

Yeah mate these will be up for sale soon as I have seen a set if wheels that I like and need them in my life:) as soon as the car is back from the paint shop I will put these up for sale.

Would you like first refusals on these before I put them up on the forum?

i think i would please, dependent on price :)

i think i would please, dependent on price :)

Have had a pm this morning about 3 mind before your post so I will let you know if the offer goes through.

With the 265 on the 10.5J rears, are you running a stretched look?

They are slightly but not a massive amount