The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone got any Supra pics on TEIN NR Suspension ?

MichaelG

Currently have a full set of TEIN NR Suspension sitting waiting to be fitted, and am hoping it will lower the cars stance a fair bit more than currently. The car has 19"s on and sits not bad as it is, but its absolutely BALTIC up here in Aberdeen just now, not the best time of year to be fitting suspension, but i really want to get it slapped on.

What i was wondering was does anyone have any pictures of their or a Supra sitting on the lowest of the 4 height settings on TEIN NR Suspension ? Really want to get an idea of how much of a difference its going make before i put it on.

If anyone has any can they post them up please ? Or email them to me at michgellie @ aol . com (without the spaces)

Thanks very much guys and girls, and Merry Christmas !! :)

Michael

I dont know what brand of Teins are on mine or even what setting they are on (anyone know how to adjust them??) but here are a couple of pics of them. It is lower and stiffer than standard:

Edit: Welcome btw....check out the gatherings section for our Scottish meet. Come along if you can make it :)

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/galleries.asp?carid=1290

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=30404

Any chance to show a pic, lol.

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/cars/TOYOTA/7707.jpg

Hi chaps pretty sure there HAs on mine all the same idea though has a gland nut that you adjusted the the length of the spring if that makes sense,you wll see two funny shaped nuts at the base of the spring undo the first one just slaken it then wind the other one to the required lenghth then tighten the other nut too it and may i sugjest when you do it you count the threads to get the opposing shocker the same.

Ground clearence can be a problem but i can get over small speed bumps its sudden hight changes in the road ih have trouble with like found in multi story carparks etc

The NR's are a bit different from that, instead of the two adjuster rings, they have 4 height settings, and a ring that slips into the groove on the shocker itself, the bottom mount than sits over this ring.

If they aint going to make much of a difference other than making it totally rock solid am not going to bother fitting them, and just sell them instead. But am really wanting to put them on and sell the standard stuff :sly: