The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greetings

Guest Nwcn98

Guest Nwcn98

My quest for a supra began over a decade ago or just before my first midlife crisis (ha). I had wanted to buy one in the mid nineties but since I was provided a company vehicle, I didn't want my teenage son to be sneaking out to ride it...

Anyhow, for the past 7 years I have traveled to multiple states to check out supra and just recently found the stock, clean and yes, fairly basic supra I wanted. It's a 1997 in super white and as close to exactly what I wanted.

It's not my daily driver, but I take much better care of it than my newer sc430. Anyhow, since I like to do my own work, I am very interested in learning the little quirks and fixes the more experienced members can share. Also, I really like these forums and sites because regardless of age or whatever differences people have, our love and admiration for these very special vehicles always shines through.

Take care,

Race

Btw - I will get some pics up. Also, is the really only one source for the 15th anniversary fender badges?