The mkiv Supra Owners Club

forbsey777

Hi all, im finally an owner of my own supra. Been a long time coming, got the push I needed when my mate minter got a supra before me. Currently driving a black 93 sz auto non turbo. Needs a bit of tlc but is booked in next week for a full service. Looking forward to the banter on the forums and any irish meetings coming up.

Thanks dazla well pleased with the motor already, suprised how easily the back end kicks out for an auto, cant wait to add my own touches to her to have her looking the way I want.

yes they can be a little twitchy lol even the autos. solid cars tho mate and there built to last so enjoy lol

My TT wasn't twitchy at full BPU with over 400 hp in the dry, i'd be spending the money on suspension

brakes etc before you throw it at how it looks.

What tyres do you have and set at what pressures ? also has the geometry ever been looked at ?

:welcome:

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

My TT wasn't twitchy at full BPU with over 400 hp in the dry, i'd be spending the money on suspension

brakes etc before you throw it at how it looks.

What tyres do you have and set at what pressures ? also has the geometry ever been looked at ?

:welcome:

Exactly what this man who speaks good sense said.

Geo setup and being able to put down the power safely and properly should be your main priority.

Thanks for the input guys. Car is fine in the dry hasnt spun at all, noticed it kicking out on the wet tho. Have it booked in wednesday morning for service, fluids filters plugs timing belt and tensioner, also have a window regulator to be fitted. Getting the mechanic to get a look over the rest of the car then, see what else needs replacing, leaving the 4 wheel alignment untill I get bigger alloys shes currently sitting on 17s.