The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T Opinion

vmax2000cc

I've owned both TT and NA-T. If anything the NA-T is more reliable as during the build I fitted lots of new parts i.e valve stem seals, cam belt, water pump etc. Mine is used daily, only sack-ache is the clutch :)

Oh, and just to throw it out there.. the NA-T is more fun than a BPU TT. Even at only 0.5 BAR it's more fun. On the flip side, my TT auto was smooth as you like and an awesome cruiser.. that's not what I wanted out a Supra though.

Edited by Rich.2211 (see edit history)

I have just got my NA-T on the road yesterday and everytime the external wastegate opens its hard not to smile. Very impressed with the performance too. Pulls real hard for only running 0.5bar. Definitely quicker than a mates old BPU TT. Again only issue is the real ignorant clutch i fitted lol. Takes some getting used to. Definitely worth going NA-T in my opinion.

Guest MINTER
I have just got my NA-T on the road yesterday and everytime the external wastegate opens its hard not to smile. Very impressed with the performance too. Pulls real hard for only running 0.5bar. Definitely quicker than a mates old BPU TT. Again only issue is the real ignorant clutch i fitted lol. Takes some getting used to. Definitely worth going NA-T in my opinion.

Did you fit the Kit yourself pal? I think i will eventually go the NA-T route myself as I find it pretty slow atm,I would love to buy a TT outright to save the hassle,but Im not really good at saving and my manual NA is super straight so think its a great base car for it than buy something unknown to me.