The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is everyone happier today?

tbourner

Usually around here there's a lot of pushing and shoving on the roads, especially when I'm obeying the speed limits I get people trying to climb in my boot!!

But today everyone was nice and polite, driving sensibly etc. There was a suprising amount of people on the road too!!

:read:

I had a Mitsi GTO driver flash and nod at me going in opposite directions on Eastern Road.

Then had a nice race with a TVR - Chimera I think, we both had traffic up the slip but then on the dual carriageway he pulled out to the fast lane and floored it, in third by this time I floored it too, pretty even up into 5th until I had to slam on the anchors for a Peugeot in front of me!! Then I came out and went passed him, we both gave a thumbs up as he turned off - Didn't think any TVR drivers ever gave thumbs up to anyone!!

So that was nice - Merry Christmas everyone!!

I went out for a snowy drive up into the Yorkshire Dales today, didn't see any other interesting cars and was suprised how little traffic there was anywhere. Managed to get followed by a Police Freelander and then a police Discovery for a while but they didn't seem to want to stop me, probably due to the blizzard :)

Some absolutely amazing fun to be had though, empty roads, the rumble of the NuR and a full tank of fuel... not quite an ideal Christmas but better than sitting at home with the TV remote.

Well, no supra action for me today. :(

Mine is broken down at work with a seized power steering pump. It's been there since lunchtime Christmas Eve.

know how you feel mate mines languishing in the garage on axle stands with a blown power steering hose and no chance of a new one till the shops open, merry christmas