The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trying to locate a supra...

Guest Ironcladfitness

Guest Ironcladfitness

Hey guys, I sold a supra that I owned for 5 years on this forum back in 2009 to a guy called catfish man, I believe he sold it not long after he bought it cause he wanted a Twin Turbo. Trying to track down what happened to the car.

Here a pic of the car before I brought it into the UK, the UK plate was K442EEP.

Simon

image.jpg

Looking through his threads, the only one relevant is this one - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?196553-just-thinking-about-selling-my-jap-import-and-getting-a-tt

You won't be able to see it as it's in members only, but it was on 8/9/09 and said "just thinking about selling my jap import and getting a tt

anyone out there thinking about getting a non turbo jap import? im thinking about selling mine but dont worry i will be getting a tt in her place"

Hope you find out what happened :)

Thanx guys, I used the search but couldn't find oh much, also sent catfishman a message

I'm not sure if you saw this either, but he was last active on 12-09-12 and his membership has expired.

Hopefully someone will know what happened, or know him and can ask him what happened :)

Guest Ironcladfitness

Yeah I saw that, was hoping an email would get delivered to him saying he had a PM, don't want to buy the car back just really interested to find out what happened

Why bother posting

Can we question breathing next? After the dispute with Greg (Sheefa) I really have no time for this woman. I was warned that she was ignorant and rude, it just didn't realise how bad.

You're a f****** bad bellend.

A "bad" bellend? Makes even a good bellend look.........erm, bad..!!