The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Showerks Level Up - Level 2

jim

I really wanted to call this 'another level' but the rest of the guys weren't wearing it lol :D

For info, we're running another show this year in the Flagship carpark in Bangor, it's on Sunday August 3rd and is likely to be from 1ish until 4 or 5 in the afternoon. We haven't started accepting entries just yet but if there's interest here I can of course keep a decent spot. I'll update the post as more info becomes available :)

Guest MINTER

should be at this,my mate Paul should be up in his Supra too :)

hopefully will have the colour change and nice wheels by that stage

• 1 month later...

Right-o, I need to start pulling together some names for this so that I have an idea of how many spaces to set aside for us. If you're intersted in coming can we get a list started please? Just copy & paste from below and add your name, or chip in and I'll update the list, whatever's easiest :) Darragh, Ciaran (and Paul) I know you've said yes but don't want to put you on the list in case things have changed or you've holidays booked or what not, if you're still up for it then grand

1. Jim

Guest MINTER

dont want to commit yet Jim as my car is far from what I want sorted,saying that if I dont make it in the Supra ill might still take a scoot up

Good lad Jake, I'll stick a post on fb later and tag the usual suspects, we've just opened it for entries and I want to make sure there's enough space set aside for the supra's before giving away the rest of the spaces.

1. Jim

2. Barry

3. Jake

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Flagship carpark, dead easy D, it's pretty much in the centre of Bangor.

If you're meeting in Asda the others will know the way, but it's about a minute away from it. Asda is on the main road through Bangor, if you drive down from Belfast just keep going straight, you'll come to the carparks where the Sunday night meets were (opposite the train & bus station), go straight across that second roundabout (post office & psni station are on the right) and it's the next right turn down a narrow street, just a few yards after the roundabout.

The Flagship is at the centre of Bangor at the bottom of the hill where Main Street meets High Street and Queens Parade, can't miss it. The carpark is round the back, so stay in the right hand lane, go through the lights at the bottom of the hill (Main St), round past the wee clock 'tower', up the hill (High Street, Woolseys bar is on your right) staying right and the road is marked for the lane into the carpark. I expect there will be a queue of cars waiting to get in anyway unless you're really late.

I've got a 12 car stand for this and have all 12 filled, Buff is supposed to be bringing the big drift machine too and we're going to try to get it in alongside the rest of us. I'd counted you (Minter/Ciaran) and your mate in the twelve - are you still planning on coming? If so great, if not that's cool too, just need to know for definite though :)

Arrival time is 1pm, for anyone not on the post on facebook about it, some are meeting in Belfast before heading down to meet the rest in Asda carpark at 12.40. If you want any info on the meeting time/place for Belfast just shout and I'll post it up when it's sorted (or Darragh can confirm).

Edited by jim (see edit history)

I think I no the car park back in the day I used to race past it in my corsa until the pellers stopped me for having neons on haha but they said it was ok drive on

Meeting yorkgate/cityside at bottom of west link 1145am then heading down to bang her to meet with the rest