The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Xmas Meet (Sunday 2nd Jan '05 @ 1PM)

Getrag

Which day?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which day?

• Sunday 2nd
    • Monday 3rd
    • Tuesday 4th

How do some of the Scottish members fancy getting together over the holidays? Its a pretty busy time I know, so how about getting together some time between xmas and new year? Whos up for it and any suggestions? :p

EDIT by tDR - Date, time and location decided over the course of this thread:

Sunday 2nd January 2005 @ 1PM

Brucefield Farm (Brewers Fayre Pub/Restaurant), Brucefield Industrial Estate, Livingston.

-----------------------------------------------

Directions to get to Meet location:

1. Get onto the M8 Motorway.

2. Take the Livingston A899 turn-off (Junct 3)

3. Follow the sliproad off to the left onto the A899.

4. Follow the A899 'til its end (about 2 maybe 3 miles) where you will come to Lizzie Bryce's Roundabout (BFO Roundabout with a Shell Garage on your left as you approach it from this direction).

5. Go right at this Roundabout for West Calder (signposted A71 West).

6. Continue along the A71, you will come to another roundabout (about a mile and a half along) - go straight ahead through this one.

7. Continue along the A71, this is a very short straight stretch 'til you come to yet another roundabout (Livingston for ya!).

8. Turn off left into Brucefield Industrial Estate, where there is a very short stretch of road 'til you come to a mini-roundabout.

9. Turn right at this mini-roundabout.

10. Watch out for Brucefield Farm, you turn right into it about 50 metres after that mini-roundabout.

-----------------------------------------------

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We use Brucefield Farm (Brewers Fayre pub/restaurant place) in Livingston for meets on the SXOC as it's central and an ideal location as it's away from the cops and has a nice big car park etc. Maybe a good idea to use it for us?

So let's call it Tuesday the 4th January @ 7PM say?

Cheers,

Brian.

Im up for that, count me in. Im sure a couple of the Glasgow guys can travel in together...

Is Lackie about here...?

I'll text Lackie to see what he's up to.

4th sounds good - what about earlier (it is a holiday isn't it?). By 7pm it'll be pitch black - I want a good look at this blue beast in natural light :tongue:

Definitely up for an M8 convoy :D

I'm off so daytime works for me too. Say Brucefield Farm, Livingston @ 1PM on Tuesday the 4th January 2005 then? Have a poke around the cars then go inside and get lunch before maybe taking a drive along the A70 (excellent backroad) headed East. I'll likely be in my bro's GT4 so should be able to keep up with you guys........ but buggered if I'm in my TD 406 commuter lol.

Cheers,

Brian.