The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumpers comes to me to die..

Gabriella

Dear Supra People,

It was a nice sunny Saturday afternoon, so I took Supe for a little drive...all was going well when suddenly she decided to hit something in a result my JDL front bumper is - no more :( (cyclist is recovering ;)) This bumper as well as other one I had (DO-LUCK)was a bit too low anyway. What other not too low front bumpers options do I have ?

:)

G

I wouldn't have said ridox is a high bumper altho it does curve upwards in the centre. My old one was lowered but not very low and it would have struggled over some of the bigger speed humps. It's the nicest aftermarket bumper imo :cool:

image.jpg

Sorry, I can't hear you I am in the kitchen ;)

Excellent, you've found your place ;)

Sorry to hear that you have broken your car.

I personally am starting to think that the stock rubber splitter is the way to go with the front. Though I have a stock bumper I have had a selection of fibreglass splitters and all have been a pain. The current one I have repaired about three times now and is just not forgiving, whereas the stock rubber one does provide a lot of flex.

How about a stillen front bumper, its a complete urethane front bumper so is flexable like stock but with an after market look , if not then stock with polyurethane lip,

On a side note JDL are made in poland you maybe able to get a great saving with your connections ;)

If you wear in the kitchen. you wouldn't of crashed your car. LOL

:hide:

Clay you are such a hoot .. :slap:

Sorry to hear that you have broken your car.

I personally am starting to think that the stock rubber splitter is the way to go with the front. Though I have a stock bumper I have had a selection of fiberglass splitters and all have been a pain. The current one I have repaired about three times now and is just not forgiving, whereas the stock rubber one does provide a lot of flex.

I don't want it to look odd with side skirts but might just go with this idea to save some time and money fitting anything aftermarket.. :rolleyes:

On a side note JDL are made in Poland you maybe able to get a great saving with your connections ;)

:telephone: Hello, people of Poland ?

Would you be mind........... :tomato:

never mind :(