-restrictor ring

-air filter

-FMIC

-greddy BCC

-boost controller

-Walbro fuel pump

-boost guage, AFR guage

-colder plugs

-replaced pretty much all my hoses in the engine bay.

(I think that's about it)

What else can be done for abit more power without going single?

What about different injectors or cams? Also what sort of ecu - standalone or a piggyback system?

Syvecs S6 and all the sensors, fitted and mapped you are looking at 3k+ But worth it's weight in gold when it saves your engine.

You can go for bigger injectors, and cams, but I would still say you are better off going with a small single

If money isn't an issue then I recommend looking at this build:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=274154

If it is and you have a budget then I'd say going single might be a better option.

Well injectors and a standalone ecu will only get you so far and minimal gains unless you want to go with a similar setup like in the build above.

Guest Budz86

Depends if you want to stop at BPU or if you have plans for going single in the future.

You could fit some hybrids but they have had mixed reliability in the past, although they are getting better now. Would cost around £1200 to get yours rebuilt, plus labour to fit. You can then run more boost, but you're probably pushing the limits of your injectors now so would benefit from larger ones.

Options would be some UK 550's or some aftermarket drop in's. The later is best if you are thinking of going single at some point, but you'd need either a piggyback or standalone ecu. That choice is down to budget; piggybacks work well enough and have had good results in the past but a standalone gives more scope for tuning and will get you better results in the long run.

Cams are an option too, but a lot of money for not much more power. If fitting cams you probably would want to refresh the head at the same time, plus fit adjustable cam gears which starts getting expensive, and the best benefit of these would be had with a tunable ecu.

Edited by Budz86 (see edit history)