The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have now arranged - Looking for a wedding car for husband to be Bucks/Oxfordshire

Guest webcaz

Guest webcaz

Thanks for all responses - I now have transport arranged for my Fiancé :)

Hi All,

I'm really hoping someone can help me as I would like to surprise my husband to be with a Supra to take him from our hotel to our wedding venue on our wedding day on 18th May. The wedding is near Thame and the distance to travel is about 4 miles so not far but my fiancé adores the Supra and is hoping one day to be the owner of one. So as I can't make that dream come true for him just yet I thought getting him one for the wedding morning would be a step in the right direction at least!

If anyone can help or knows anyone who can I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Charlotte

Edited by webcaz
Transport Arranged (see edit history)

Guest webcaz

Thanks so much for the replies.

Jay I will email you the to and from destinations as I'm afraid wedding crashers aren't on our must have this for the wedding day (sorry)!

Am willing to arrange a fee etc. as don't want anyone out of pocket and we aren't having a buffet and the bridesmaids are spoken for!

Jay I will email you the to and from destinations as I'm afraid wedding crashers aren't on our must have this for the wedding day (sorry)!

Am willing to arrange a fee etc. as don't want anyone out of pocket and we aren't having a buffet and the bridesmaids are spoken for!

Come on, it will only be 1 wedding crasher, + if no bridesmaids, then a bridesmaid sister will do quite nicely too.

Did I hear a toilet flush?

Guest webcaz

Sorry, our bridesmaides are friends so no sisters invited. It's only a small do I'm afraid and I am happy to pay rather than 'coming to an arrangement'

Guest webcaz
My girlfriend says I can do it , and take her shopping at bicester village afterwards, you supply the ribbons and a tank of fuel and I will do it.

Some pics of my car, had a fresh respray since these were taken, same colour.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]184336[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]184337[/ATTACH]

Ah, beautiful thank you! How much is a tank for you?

Always good to take the girlfriend shopping and keep her happy!

Where abouts do you live for getting ribbon etc. to you beforehand?