The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newish supra member - my first hello......

how_supra

Hello, first of all I’m at work – why why why why?? Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone and have a fabulous new year. :tongue:

I haven’t entirely got a supra as of yet, but one will be purchased as soon as those 9 little points come of my licence, so watch this space. (6 months to go….)

I’m also not new to this forum, for those of you who know terribleturner, I am his girlfriend, so I know what your all about, and have been on a couple of cruises with some of you already this year.

Just to say finally, you all have done so well, I was all about the Skylines before I experienced my first Supra – so consider me fully converted!!!

I suppose the real question is………….can I wait 6 months????????

Sorry to state the obvious...

How long have you had the points, if it is only 3 years..they come off your license, but for insurance purposes you have to declare them over the last 5 years (at least we all the ones I looked at)... hope you are luckier than that...

Gav

PS : Get it any way and start getting it looking the way you want to, ready to drive.

Sorry to state the obvious...

How long have you had the points, if it is only 3 years..they come off your license, but for insurance purposes you have to declare them over the last 5 years (at least we all the ones I looked at)... hope you are luckier than that...

Gav

PS : Get it any way and start getting it looking the way you want to, ready to drive.

Don't tell me that!! :conf: I have been asked for 3 years but only on some websites - oh dear, most do appear to ask for 5 years of history - having just checked it out!!!

I've just run it through Confused though and with my 9 points declared, its still only around £1200. So will have to hunt for insurers who only ask for 3 years me thinks. £1200 isn't too bad??? Worst case I guess.