PDA

View Full Version : newish supra member - my first hello......

how_supra
24-12-04, 09:48
Hello, first of all Im at work why why why why?? Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone and have a fabulous new year. :tongue:

I havent entirely got a supra as of yet, but one will be purchased as soon as those 9 little points come of my licence, so watch this space. (6 months to go.)

Im also not new to this forum, for those of you who know terribleturner, I am his girlfriend, so I know what your all about, and have been on a couple of cruises with some of you already this year.

Just to say finally, you all have done so well, I was all about the Skylines before I experienced my first Supra so consider me fully converted!!!

I suppose the real question is.can I wait 6 months????????

Whitesupraboy2
24-12-04, 09:56
hi and welcome :hug: ....as for the waiting...

with 9 points i think its more of a case of you will be waiting :D

Supragal
24-12-04, 10:01
Hello and welcome :)

Merry Christmas to you too!

Jake
24-12-04, 10:20
as for the waiting...

with 9 points i think its more of a case of you will be waiting :D Huh? What do you mean? :conf:

JustGav
24-12-04, 10:23
Sorry to state the obvious...

How long have you had the points, if it is only 3 years..they come off your license, but for insurance purposes you have to declare them over the last 5 years (at least we all the ones I looked at)... hope you are luckier than that...

Gav

PS : Get it any way and start getting it looking the way you want to, ready to drive.

CJ
24-12-04, 10:37
Hello, welcome and Merry Xmas

how_supra
24-12-04, 10:48
Sorry to state the obvious...

How long have you had the points, if it is only 3 years..they come off your license, but for insurance purposes you have to declare them over the last 5 years (at least we all the ones I looked at)... hope you are luckier than that...

Gav

PS : Get it any way and start getting it looking the way you want to, ready to drive.

Don't tell me that!! :conf: I have been asked for 3 years but only on some websites - oh dear, most do appear to ask for 5 years of history - having just checked it out!!!

I've just run it through Confused though and with my 9 points declared, its still only around 1200. So will have to hunt for insurers who only ask for 3 years me thinks. 1200 isn't too bad??? Worst case I guess.

Whitesupraboy2
24-12-04, 10:51
Huh? What do you mean? :conf:

well i thought it would be really exspensive with 9 points...but after reading her quote it seems good! :baa: :stupid:

how_supra
24-12-04, 10:57
well i thought it would be really exspensive with 9 points...but after reading her quote it seems good! :baa: :stupid:

Its because I'm a girl!!! :p

Faye
24-12-04, 11:06
Hello and Merry Christmas:)

Whitesupraboy2
24-12-04, 11:10
Its because I'm a girl!!! :p

I didnt wana say anything like that in your first thread :innocent: :D

Supragal
24-12-04, 12:19
Christ? I have a clean licence and 7yrs NCB nothing to declare and mines more than that!!!!!!!!! with mods declared

Jay
24-12-04, 13:23
Christ? I have a clean licence and 7yrs NCB nothing to declare and mines more than that!!!!!!!!! with mods declared Sorry Rosie, I didn't quite catch that last bit, what did you say...? :p

dangerous brain
24-12-04, 13:29
wahey another girlie supra driver. The chest wig image is dealt another blow (At least I hope it is)

terribleturner
24-12-04, 15:35
Hey trouble, so you couldn't resist it any longer then?? And no we can NOT get matching Supras, im not having "His" & "Hers" on my windscreen :tongue:

That insurance quote was for a NA with no mods, can't remember if it's fully or just F&T.

Whitelightning
24-12-04, 15:39
Welcome, I hope all your Supra dreams come true :)