The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Was completely GOBSMACKED !!

Clarkey

Was abit embarrassed to share this .. but I told someone via PM so here goes..

I was at my works Xmas doo last week .. everything was going fine & dandy. Free beer, free food .. nice looking girls walking around.

At the end at about 1.30am .. was standing by the car. Talking to a very pissed Tara. Her other half wanted to have a peek at the Supe. He'd never seen one up close.

When all of sudden Tara yakked all over the bonnet! Fcuking disgusting - bits of carrot shit everywhere - dripping down the wing .. over the lights - the license plate and the sweet aromatic smell of rotten shitty eggs. It was like The Exorcist - except it wasn't green!

I didn't say anything at first!! I couldn't fucking believe it!!! She bloody heaved for England! She was well upset and tried to give me a kiss as a sorry .. but I was like abit "peeved" was disclined to aquiese to her request.

The guy at the Shell garage in Bracknell - kinda gave me a funny look when I asked for a Jetwash token at 2am in the morning!

i had a bird do that in my car the evening before i was selling it, we got in a 4am and i got her out of bed at just before 7 to clean it up, and made her walk to the petrol station to get the air fresheners, but the ones she got were stinking!! Had to let her off cause she is kinda sexy!!

But if it had been my supra i'd have beat her the the first thing that came to hand!! fit or not, thats why i don't take my baby if we go out somewhere drinking, safer!!

After one week of having car, me and mate went into bmth, and as getting in car, this girl came up and said will u let me stand on ur bonnet and my mate take a pic, im down here for my b'day. I said no chance but she kept asking so in end i had to say F*** off, coz she was getting annoying after first 5mins. As she walked away she said.....its only a Toyota.....my mate had to hold me back i telll ya :D

Tara yakked all over the bonnet! Fcuking disgusting - bits of carrot shit everywhere - dripping down the wing .. She tried to give me a kiss as a sorry!

Thats adding insult to injury mate, offering a vomit mouth to kiss :D

Only saving grace was that it was outside the car rather than inside. It takes years to get rid of the smell, ask any minicab driver :)

Was abit embarrassed to share this .. but I told someone via PM so here goes..

I was at my works Xmas doo last week .. everything was going fine & dandy. Free beer, free food .. nice looking girls walking around.

At the end at about 1.30am .. was standing by the car. Talking to a very pissed Tara. Her other half wanted to have a peek at the Supe. He'd never seen one up close.

When all of sudden Tara yakked all over the bonnet! Fcuking disgusting - bits of carrot shit everywhere - dripping down the wing .. over the lights - the license plate and the sweet aromatic smell of rotten shitty eggs. It was like The Exorcist - except it wasn't green!

I didn't say anything at first!! I couldn't fucking believe it!!! She bloody heaved for England! She was well upset and tried to give me a kiss as a sorry .. but I was like abit "peeved" was disclined to aquiese to her request.

The guy at the Shell garage in Bracknell - kinda gave me a funny look when I asked for a Jetwash token at 2am in the morning!

might be a silly question but why would you take a supe to a do when theres free beer? :conf: .and im with jake on this one, should have had her over the bonnet :eyebrows:

Yeah agreed, if she's anything like my other half who tenses up when she's being sick it feels.... oh hang on..... I think Ive said too much already.... :)

Dude...man..seriously...you know? :conf:

Her husband didn't even give me £5 for the jetwash either. Cheeky bastard like mofo!

No need to feel guilty when you get apology sex then!

Well I think, having a pissed married woman is bad enough - for me and the car.

But driving the car to the jetwash .. when there is bits of vodka-blue tinged carrot crap sticking to their windscreen and sprayed over the bonnet. If it wasn't for my wipers going full belt - I wouldn't be able to see where I was going.

At traffic lights - I felt a right plum, that's the only time I wished I didn't have an RSR. Got some well curious/funny looks.

And that tight-fisted git of her husband, Lol @ Bryan! :D Maybe I should've asked him to take his dinner jacket off and used that as a cloth then gave it back to him.