The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel alignment

JayJay1374

Wheel alignment isn't difficult. Any average Joe garage will do It no problem. Just stand there and watch as they do it if you're not overly confident. So although I'm not from there you may as well go to your usual garage where you get it MOTd

Thing is I've heard "all the gear, no idea" when people mention revolution.

Lol Really, only ever heard good things tbh, apart from the hideous prices of things from there, as above like any place with laser alignment should be able to sort it, tyrespot, kwikfit but i would personally use revolution

Well they made my mate with a lexus sign a disclaimer, put it on the ramp for abit then said they couldn't do anything with it. And kept the £100 it costs. Also revolution don't seem interested unless it's an Audi or subaru they are working on.

Had alook online and it's £30 at Halfords up the road. I know the lads who work there so it should be done properly. Only want the fronts looking at.

Well they made my mate with a lexus sign a disclaimer, put it on the ramp for abit then said they couldn't do anything with it. And kept the £100 it costs. Also revolution don't seem interested unless it's an Audi or subaru they are working on.

Had alook online and it's £30 at Halfords up the road. I know the lads who work there so it should be done properly. Only want the fronts looking at.

£30 is cheap enough like, whats up with it? Or you just want it checking

• 2 months later...
Tried to get mine done today. The garage said they couldn't do it coz it was to low. They said I have to raise the suspension

Lol it was canny low the other week like Robby, have they not got a couple of wood chocks to drive on to, too get it on the ramp?

Centre gravity is where ill be going, always hear of decent jobs.

One of the best and Chris is an expert at setting cars up, be it a race car

or road car.

My car was a joy to drive after he'd finished with it

It's not cheap though

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you go mate ???

Edit: sorry just seen the garage name on the pic

:)