The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey guys essex

Skippy1984

Hey guys. Swapped my 200sx drift spec for me 1st supra. Already love it. Very diffrent to the 200. 1st mods include upgraded suspension (if people can help me/point in right direction of coilovers) and getting it manual converted. Look forward to getting to know you lot and hopefully local meets.

Hello and welcome to the club :)

Should get some pictures up, some of the 200 and some of the Supra.

Depends all on your budget for the coilovers. BC racing coilovers are not too expensive and had good feedback from members.

Is your Supra a TT (twin turbo) then?

Hey guys. The 200 was running a 28/71r turbo and was at 388.6bhp. The shell got rotten on it then play in turbo And after blowing the 4th turbo gasket i got the hump and swapped it for the imported supra. I had enough of boost and so went for the n/a. Already half way there for its manual conversion. Il get pics of both when im on my laptop.

im based in witham essex. Always driving in and around chelmsford.

As for coilovers i had BC coilovers on the 200, was very nice. Wasnt sure if anything diffrent/more prefered on the supra. Budget prob around £400.

Edited by Skippy1984 (see edit history)