The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Group Buy - Interest Gauging - Vvti Field Harness

Alex

Hello to my fellow VVTi owners

I'm looking to setup a group buy on VVTI FIELD HARNESSES.

I have spent about 3-4 weeks looking for these and have found a supplier and the prices are quite cool! So I thought I'd share it with you guys. :D

For those that arn't aware a Field harness is a removable extension to the wiring loom which is plugged in between the ECU and the standard loom. It's used to allow you to wire in different products to the ECU like an FCD, SLD, eManage and RLTC etc without hacking about your stock loom about....allowing easy reversion to stock and most importantly allowing you to add this extra electronics in the comfort of your home instead of the discomfort of your footwell - lol.

I'm looking for provisional no.s whilst I'm working on delivery dates etc. I would expect to get them in for late Jan but it will depend on the suppliers stock levels.

Usual retail price for a Field Harness is about £200 delivered.

Pricing at the present time is; :read:

1-5 buyers - £165 delivered :cool:

6-10 - £160 delivered

11-15 - £155 delivered

16+ - £150 delivered :eek:

Traders are welcome to enquire about trade deals. :sly:

Stick your name down for one if you want one...

PS this will not fit any other model other than a VVTi. But it will fit all transmissions types.