The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new proud supra owner

dazla100

hi all i fort i better introduce myself my name is daryl i live in Lincolnshire and have recently just purchased a a 1994 imported supra sz obviously its the naturally aspirated version. i mainly curious as to peoples views on them due to it being the first supra iv owned. also what are they like to get parts for if i ever needed any. I brought this car as a project so through out the year i will be tidying the car up as well as adding a few tuning parts as its completely standard at the moment. Im also interested in coming to meet ups when the nice weather arrives and would be gratefull if any one could tell me whats the most local one in my area.

looking forward to hearing from you all

daryl [GRIN][/GRIN]

supra front 1.jpg

supra  rear 1.jpg

Guest mical407

Hi and welcome. As was said most parts not a problem as this car has a huge following. Any problems just check with the helpful guys on here. A nice clean one

Welcome :) Where in Lincs are you? Theres a few members in Lincoln and the surrounding areas.

If you need any help I know my way around a JZ.

I'm in louth which is kinda near lincoln thank you for offering your help and I will bare that in mind if I come across any problems would like to meet up with some members who have supras as everyone on here so far seems really friendly. [GRIN][/GRIN]