The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This guy has patience and skills but also wrecks his supra.

skippyboyo1

I often find myself watching interesting bodywork videos and found this one.

It always amazes me the amount of time someone is willing to spend ruining a good car, obviously that's My opinion.

However credit where credit is due, this guy is good.

I'm assuming the cars not finished so will try and find some images of the finished article

Well it seems that is the finished article, if it is the paint is shocking.

I've actualy watched a video of him creating the soundsystem before but it never showed the exterior of the car,here's the vid of it finished apparently plus you get to see the soundsystem.

He has hundreds of hours invested in this.

http://youtu.be/AxUN9x3SYdk

Guest MINTER

sure is brutal...reminds me of that kit for the RX7 Fds,only thing i do say though is the guy has a genuine passion and obviously enjoysdoing this and sure thats wha its all about really in the end :)

had discussions on local forums regarding back in the late 90s when mad bodykits were all the rage,I for one used to enjoy all the crap that it involved and all the hours spent fitting what I would now call shite lol,but it was the start of it all for me and Ive since owned most of the cars i could have realistically owned that I ever wanted :) :)

Edited by MINTER (see edit history)

I'm not a fan of body kits at the best of times unless its factory.

The time and money put into these kind of builds is on a different tbh, but he certainly makes up for his lack of taste with skill, if he loves it I spose that's all that matters at the end of the day.

For the majority of people who have no skill or taste, only free time and money to waste and may be contemplating a similar route with their car, I have this stern warning for you; Step away from the vahearcle, bar yourself from Halfords/ebay and save yourself some dough and the embarrassment of having to drive a monstrosity, it will go wrong and you will regret it.

You get a lot of attention because your car looks crap and you're wearing shades like the terminator on his Harley...