The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cup holder in a Supra. Anyone made or bought one?

SupraLEDrears

If you have a manual, it will probably foul the gear stick in odd gears.

As said before, I've always put my costa in the hole left after removing the ash tray.

The after market steering wheel lock I have, when not in use is slid between passenger seat and tunnel and the open jaws double up as a perfect cup holder. :)

I can't take a pic of it because my Supra's 20 miles away from home and poorly, so you'll have to use your imagination. :think:

I bought a foldable universal cup holder off the ebay, and stick it with some double-sided tape under the armrest, the only thing is that I need to have the armrest opes when I use the cup holder.

I'll get some pictures tomorrow :)

I bought one that would ordinarily slot in between the door card and glass, just a generic thing from eBay - probably similar to something found in halfords.

I pulled the carpet out, hooked it over, and refitted the carpet, and was left with this:

Really sturdy, and works really well. Holds a McDonalds cup with ease :D

• 2 weeks later...

So I installed the Ebay one, not with ease... It sits a little bit too far out to my liking but looks ok if the radio face is on. The other downfall is that you cn only really put a cup in the right one because the volume knop dor the radio is in the way and I had to put radio in the bottom slot, so the gears will miss the holder. Better than having coffee everywhere though!

Guest Car Driver

hahah its funny was just reflecting on life about this just a few days ago, loving these designs and true that radio cup holders is decent

I bought a foldable universal cup holder off the ebay, and stick it with some double-sided tape under the armrest, the only thing is that I need to have the armrest opes when I use the cup holder.

+1

It works ok and is better than nothing. :)