The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some refurbs..

Scott

Started making mini pages to show off before and after pics etc, so that people who were getting their lights done could see the difference. Anyway, cobbled together what I have in pictures to show off examples of what I have done so far....

A bit of a challenge

A good comparison

Axl's refurbish

Darren's refurb

A set of Jspecs

Any lights I do from now on will have their own page added :)

Thanks guys :)

U get my message mate about doing my headlights?

I have mate, been a bit swamped but will reply when I get home :)

These look excellent. I noticed the chrome on one of my UKs is a bit bare around the fog light for some reason.

Seems to be quite a common occurrence unfortunately, only 2 options are to leave it or paint it :(

Looking good Scott. I need mine doing at some point, the chrome on my UK lights is flaked and they need resealing as they mist up. How do you organise to refurb these? Do you need them sending to you and if so for how long?

Or would it be possible to just book it in to turn up with the car one day when you're free and do it on the day?

Edit: I've just realised you're in Scotland :)

My concern would be how long the car is off the road though.

Edited by Jord (see edit history)

Looking good Scotty, I'll be needing one done on mine at some point so will be in touch if you can squeeze them into your schedule :)

No worries mate, just give me a shout when you're ready and I'll book you in (I only ever take on one set at a time).

Looking good Scott. I need mine doing at some point, the chrome on my UK lights is flaked and they need resealing as they mist up. How do you organise to refurb these? Do you need them sending to you and if so for how long?

Or would it be possible to just book it in to turn up with the car one day when you're free and do it on the day?

That's generally what happens yes. I normally manage inside 7 days door to door. I doubt I would be able to do them in a day as they need to dry etc, so it would be a LONG wait lol. Also, West mids to here would be a fair trek :D

That's generally what happens yes. I normally manage inside 7 days door to door. I doubt I would be able to do them in a day as they need to dry etc, so it would be a LONG wait lol. Also, West mids to here would be a fair trek :D

Haha yes it would be. Have you got a recommended courier? And how much would it cost roughly for both lights to be refurbed black inside and resealed? Around 7 days is manageable :)

• 4 weeks later...

When I took one of them off i saw water slide from one side to the other, they could have been converted to miniature fish tanks lol looked at the picture and am really pleased with the work you have done! I was really iffy about not having them done in chrome but they really look the part they even match with the black surrounds on the rear lights. Cant wait to get them fitted. Thanks Scott.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...