The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New, Old Member from Ireland

Supratoc1990

hey I am back again I haven't been on this in a long time but I finally got my act together,

nice to be back the name is Sean and im from Ireland I know some of ye from FB and im looking forward to getting to know more of ye rightly from here on out,

pictures of my car

supra background.jpg

10001372_809030822457282_793936983_n.jpg

1979525_809723709054660_2082042891_n.jpg

1979525_809723709054660_2082042891_n.jpg

1661800_791793827514315_899832402_n.jpg

I will put up more pics later once I get the hang of it rightly again

spec list isn't anything special but

wide arch kit

recaro interior

hks timing belt, and exhaust

walbro fuel pump

then pretty much a standard tt auto supra after that lads

hopefully with ye're help over the coming months/years it will only get better

We mostly from north and you think it's crazy down there lol it's mental up here although we don't get hit hard on road tax :) we thinking of doing a supra run hopefully to the west coast of Ireland for a night during the summer so keep your eyes peeled

awh ya its fair sickning, is your wagon tt/N/a and nice to no theres one beside me I have a few small bits there spare if ya need them clear headlights and standard exhaust if you want to borrow it for nct or that man, always nice to meet more lads !!

Mine was originally na but had a 2jzgte engine fitted and now on its way to bpu :) the exhaust I have should hopefully pass the nct ive in in for vrt on the first of may breaking my heart to pay it but needs must,supra meet round bundoran sounds fun lads or anywhere in the west I don't mind making the trip :)