The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Driver side pre-facelift headlight..

black_widow87

hey bro

i have a few options for you:

1. a set of pre face un-modified j-spec lights in like new condition - 200pounds excluding delivery and paypal

2. a set of pre face black painted j-spec lights with scratches and usual wear on the lenses - 200 pounds excluding delivery and paypal

3. 1 driver side facelift light j-spec with scratches and usual wear on the lense (light is already split open) - 50 pound excluding delivery and paypal

i am just about putting it in for sale so pics will be available soon

hey bro

i have a few options for you:

1. a set of pre face un-modified j-spec lights in like new condition - 200pounds excluding delivery and paypal

2. a set of pre face black painted j-spec lights with scratches and usual wear on the lenses - 200 pounds excluding delivery and paypal

3. 1 driver side facelift light j-spec with scratches and usual wear on the lense (light is already split open) - 50 pound excluding delivery and paypal

i am just about putting it in for sale so pics will be available soon

Hi pal, thanks for the offer but i think its gonna cost a little more than im wanting to pay. I mean postage alone is going to cost me a fortune :/

Cheers though.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.