The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Serviced back on the road

jazz1

Serviced the supra felt amazing, wait did I just say amazing I'm must be going mad..... Or maybe I spot the Recoro seats wow, went for a long drive these seats are the best :D. Nardi steering wheel should arrive tommorow from Drift works also waiting on the hub kit from whifbitz to arrive :). One of the reasons I can't ever get rid of the car is the amount of comments I got today, also changed the fuel filter if some of you guys forget to do reminder. Funniest comment of the day was, "is that a Lamborghini":D, must resist to stick back on the chrome Toyota badge.

My dads friend thought I was mad, 100k miles since last service oil was so clean, either way I'm servicing the car every 6 months!

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

I decided on a full respray from my brothers friend he done my brother Scooby awesome so my brother got me a good quote :), time to make to car even more mint then full wheel refurb by ibrar big plans this year :).

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Jazz, you still haven't posted a decent pic of the car, it's one of the nicest looking cars on the forum, yet anyone who has just seen it from your pics will think it's just a terrible looking Doluck kitted car and nothing special :D

Haha I know I'm poor will attend more shows this year so you guys can take snaps ;).

I really like this car and those Nardi wheels look the nuts. What's the retail on one of those? *come on who's going to say it...*

Thanks, I payed 205 delivered next day from Drift works with free haribo ;), but also cost me 130 odd for the hub kit from whifbitz for airbag type. I must admit this looks awesome will match my new interior nicely.