The mkiv Supra Owners Club

where do i buy top secret side skirts?

Neumann

hello fellow supra nerds. Yes i have searched the forum. only broken or old links showed up. im gonna buy the top secret front bumper BUT without the sides it doesent look as good. so the question is where do i find these sides?? preferably ill buy the bumper at the same store but its not a must. and the must be able to send it to sweden. please help a brother out!

Well if you searched, then you didn't do it very well! There are loads of links out there. MVP list them, for instance: http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=2774&SearchYN=N (bottom link)

i saw them there but since i live in sweden its gonna cost me to much getting them shipped overe here, therfore i thought maybe you guys in the uk knew any inside info about a company in your country that might have had them, since being in the EU makes it a whole lot cheaper :)

i saw them there but since i live in sweden its gonna cost me to much getting them shipped overe here, therfore i thought maybe you guys in the uk knew any inside info about a company in your country that might have had them, since being in the EU makes it a whole lot cheaper :)

It might be worth a call to Knight Racer... they're known for doing copies of such kit. I'd be wary of fitting a copy unless I heard first hand from someone who has done it though. Some of them can be terrible. Other than that I suppose it's down to Japanese auctions.

It might be worth a call to Knight Racer... they're known for doing copies of such kit. I'd be wary of fitting a copy unless I heard first hand from someone who has done it though. Some of them can be terrible. Other than that I suppose it's down to Japanese auctions.

i think ill email them then, i have read both positve and negative things regarding knightracer, some say fitment is exelent, others that its crap.

japaneese auction you say? is it like a japaneese ebay or similar?