The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Totb Iii Dvd

Ian C

Got mine today :)

Not much Supra action apart from Dee Ireland's bonkers 200mph run (the door popped out and the camera in the car fell apart because of the stresses :eek: ) and Dude with the Dirty Sanchez guy :eyebrows: My car gets a cameo in the background of that bit :) Alas so do I, and Big Roy, and Jake. I'm the one looking everso attractive by munching on a burger.

It's a good view though, roll on TOTB IV :D

-Ian

Got mine today :)

Not much Supra action apart from Dee Ireland's bonkers 200mph run (the door popped out and the camera in the car fell apart because of the stresses :eek: ) and Dude with the Dirty Sanchez guy :eyebrows: My car gets a cameo in the background of that bit :) Alas so do I, and Big Roy, and Jake. I'm the one looking everso attractive by munching on a burger.

It's a good view though, roll on TOTB IV :D

-Ian

Theres a whole section of MKIV.net members , everyone who entered via the BBS and theres the shootouts with yours truly , quite a lot really Ian :werd:

Dude :flame Dev

Or just select "Mkiv Supra Owners" in the chapter section...

Ian's car looks good and you can hear it misfire all the way up the track! :innocent:

Mine looks a bit pathetic as I had roll it off the line though :baa:

Matts in the section 'Penfold goes drag raging ' !!! :eyebrows: :D

Dude :burp:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm late to this but my DVD has only just arrived - is anyone elses formatted oddly so that you can't see the whole of the menus and captions?

No matter what mode I put my TV in it seems to be chopped of making it hard to navigate the menus.

Had that on a mates TV , mine is 50" so its not a problem , problem is seeing a lifesize Matt Harwood in a crash helmet !!!Thats frightening , only thing not life size is Chis !!!

Dude :flame Dev

My DVD is made by Hyundai, it's not very clever :)

I'd not considered checking the options on it though, in fact I've never looked at any of the setup stuff - despite finding all kinds of interesting stuff just now I can't seem to change the display setup, the TV will do 16:9 but the DVD won't.

What I did find was a zoom feature that allows me to zoom out and then make the picture big again with the TV but this only works during the DVD, not in the menus.

Not to worry, I've seen it all now anyway and other DVDs are OK, could be an excuse to get myself a 5.1 setup though, I've been wanting to for ages.

Or just select "Mkiv Supra Owners" in the chapter section...

Ian's car looks good and you can hear it misfire all the way up the track! :innocent:

Mine looks a bit pathetic as I had roll it off the line though :baa:

Title 3 - Chapter 18 - It's good to have our own section :D

DVD works fine for me 44" TV

*shrug*

No idea what the problem is other than a lack of config on the DVD - my setup involves a £29 DVD player and a fairly decent TV, my mate with the same issue has a 42" plasma and some daft £1300 DVD player and has the same issue, he lost the remote though so might not be able to get it into the right mode or something.

It's good to know it's working OK for some though, gives me something to work on :)