The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Ultimate Supra Video dvd -SKproductionZ-

Guest Supra 2n turbO

Guest Supra 2n turbO

Hey guys, just like to let you know about the newest dvd out, "the Ultimate Supra Video" its got all the new meets, u know ch2k4, tx2k4, these r 2 videos of such to be a little teaser, and if you like it, you can purchase it heres some facts about it.

SK ProductionZ, Mid-West Supras, & RK Grafix bring you a non-stop action filled DVD featuring the king of imports, the Toyota Supra! From 7 Supras racing past the police on the highway to a single Supra grabbing attention from everyone in its way! This is one DVD hard to get hands on!!! It features the latest and greatest events with Supras producing more than 1200 HP!!!! This is a auction filled DVD where Horse Power does not go wrong! This movie is the true meaning of Speed and Performance! ~The Movie features: 2 Hours of footage all edited into music videos: -Street Racing -Drag Racing -Circle Track Racing -Moutain Climbing -Burn-outs -Models -Car Shows -Over 500 Different Supras!!! -& Much More ~Also Includes Extras Such as: -Titan Motorsports -Over 280 Photo Sildeshow -Extra Street Racing Clips!

its not bad, its on ebay for $20 i belive, u can also get it from me if u want, just email me at [email protected]

or u can vist my site to see some shots of it exc. SKproductionZ site

tell me what u think aight? lata

Link to Promo 1

Link to Promo 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all Euro countries that use the PAL standard can play PAL or NTSC DVD discs but, the disc still needs to meet the region code (2 for Euro) if your player is NOT multi-region.

If your player is multiregion, but NOT ntsc compatible the film will play out in black and white.

Supra 2n turbO - Out of interest, what does w.e. stand for?? Just never heard of that before and i allways enjoy learning something new.

Guest Supra 2n turbO

the only way we can do this is either money order or paypal srry about that bro, and w.e. means what ever lol. yeah i got the PAL version and i am gonna have it shipped out soon, and as far as anything else, i am trying to get the smaller version of the movie uploaded but i cant find a host, anyone wanna help? thanks, well if u have any questions or wanna start a dvd or sponser our future one plz do so and email me at [email protected] cool lata

the only way we can do this is either money order or paypal srry about that bro, and w.e. means what ever lol. yeah i got the PAL version and i am gonna have it shipped out soon, and as far as anything else, i am trying to get the smaller version of the movie uploaded but i cant find a host, anyone wanna help? thanks, well if u have any questions or wanna start a dvd or sponser our future one plz do so and email me at [email protected] cool lata

Doh!, i'll get my coat shall i :tongue:

If you need a host you should seek out Millhouse on here as he's the video host guru.

Guest Supra 2n turbO

GOOD NEWS! we can do PAL format now, so we can literally ship anywhere in the world, yes China will work, shipping may be a lil expensive but still its gonna be cheap for $15.50, cool? lata

Received my copy of this on friday morning, and sadly and annoyingly it doesnt work :mad:

Got about 7 mins into the Chicago Dyno Meet 1, and the DVD Froze and jammed up my player, it had been stuttering and going choppy for about 30 seconds before that.

Also i cant access any of the menu features now, each time i insert the DVD it plays the intro.....and i get to the menu selection, choose an option and it just freezes. Does same on DVD player in lounge, and my mates DVD player.

Have emailed about it and been told i can have a refund, i have replied but would rather have a working DVD sent out as it looks quite good and i have been waiting ages to see it and then this :who:

Please advise, am dying to see the rest of it !!! :cry:

Cheers

Michael

Received my copy of this on friday morning, and sadly and annoyingly it doesnt work :mad:

Got about 7 mins into the Chicago Dyno Meet 1, and the DVD Froze and jammed up my player, it had been stuttering and going choppy for about 30 seconds before that.

Also i cant access any of the menu features now, each time i insert the DVD it plays the intro.....and i get to the menu selection, choose an option and it just freezes. Does same on DVD player in lounge, and my mates DVD player.

Have emailed about it and been told i can have a refund, i have replied but would rather have a working DVD sent out as it looks quite good and i have been waiting ages to see it and then this :who:

Please advise, am dying to see the rest of it !!! :cry:

Cheers

Michael

Michael, can i ask what dvd player you have?? Make and model.

Mine too! Bummer!!

Athough mine will work on the PC through WinDVD

If you guys have a dvd burner i suggest you to rip it to your hardisk with dvddecrypter or smartriper and then use dvdshrink to rebuild it. (all are free software) Then use Nero (or the burning software you're using) to burn a video DVD again at low speed (2x) and it should work.

Maybe the guy recorded the dvd's at max speed on cheap media and some players have trouble reading it.

I still haven't my copy so i can't tell you if mine works or not.

Hope it helps.

terribleturner - Its a Toshiba SD-130E

mikeyrc - Can you let me know if yours works or not when u get it please, very interested.

tdaxgav - If you PM me your address i will send u doen my copy, if u can clean it up and make it work !? :) You have PM

Pretty disappointing all in all actually

Michael