The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra from japan

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Looks nice, why do they have to put a bright red seat in the drivers side and then leave the passengers side?? Also why does it have 2 pipes heading from the tubbies to the inner wing??

Exactly, bright red in a blue supra looks retarded anyway. White/grey or cream plz!

Dirty engine bay too, clean that mofo up :D

yeah there is a bit work to be done, and if anyone has a standard seat lying about please let me know.

what are the pipes from the turbos am surea technical guru will soon explain, i did notice it had 320 km clocks in, is that a sign, oh yeah has an intercooler too and other bits aswell.

and the kenwood stickers will be coming off

so whats that pipe tha santo was on about on turbo.

do u think this could be a quick car and could have extra mods ?

lets hope so eh :tongue:

Just looks like intercooler piping. The turbos dont appear to be larger than stock as the housing is all the same. Maybe it has hybrids?! Probably just running higher boost.

You bought that eh Jurgen? I was looking at that but too in your face for me. PM me what you paid for it (out of curiousity if you don't mind)

The spec to me looks like:

TRD speedo and rev counter (nice!)

Momo seat and steering wheel

Aftermarket pedals

TRD Rad Cap

TRD Strut Brace

Bomex front

Bomex rear spats

HKS Hard Pipes

HKS Intercooler

Poss. Sard Blow off Valve

TRD Type S Rear Wing

Facelift rear lights

Facelift front lights

Misc. gauges (3)

HKS Superdrager exhaust (I think)

Advan Super Racing Black with Red lip

:)

Gaz.

I too was looking too bid on this....its a trd tuned one i believe???....very nice thou! .... i got my self summet special too last nite for auctions.... :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Good luck with it thou mate,..,.... p.s what you going to wan for it in uk when it arrives??

Cheers

Gord

yes thats mine, dont really want to discuss price on here but it was not cheap, the guy in japan said it was a powerful car. i did buy this for myself but with circumstances at home i cant keep it. the price to sell is not known yet as sometimes they damage the front bumper and that would more than likely need painted again, plus that seat has to go, any takers on a red seat.

its 94 with 81,000km.

gaz u can certainly come and have a look at it when it comes or i can bring to envy for u. But the tt i get get sold either in two to three weeks of landing or before they arrive (which means i dont even see it) :(

Looks like it's been tracked is what I'd worry about (bucket seat, poss speed delimited, poss raised rev limit, likely run high boost on std turbo's going by FMIC, perhaps reprogrammed ECU to go with this). The japs don't tend to go for hybrids afaik - that's been a UK thing but more and more the single kits are a better option.

Looks the part but I personally would change the rear wing and perhaps get a matching bucket seat for the pasenger side (although this won't be the cheap option).