The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new supra owner

jdmjak

hi guys

just joined up today, finally managed to get my hands on a nice clean supra after a few years of waiting! :D

bought myself a nice clean j-spec n/a 5spd sz-r with a few mods on.

been using the forum quite alot already looking at all the na-t conversions people are doing as thats the route i would like to go down.

will be strarting up a build thread at the end of the year when im back in the country and have more time and money to get some power :) so will probably need alot of help with that haha

haha wow thats some major gaming right there. good stuff man! cant wait to see it when i get back! hopefully be starting my build when im back from canada :) cant wait!! been on the computer looking for a decent kit and everything that i need all day lol