The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota FT-1

Guest Paddyp33

Can a moderator explain the above please. Many thanks.

I am not a moderator although I have been on the yacht as a guest. The other members are saying that threads about the FT-1 are plenty on here and as such are calling "repost". Don't worry, it happens all the time and means nothing in reality.

Welcome Paddy, btw.

H.

Guest Paddyp33

Cheers Havard. I just thought calling a newbie a retard was a bit over the top. I suppose this site being so popular gets 100s posts a day and keeping up with all the threads is no easy task. I'll do a search in future and think carefully before starting a thread. Lastly, members with thousands of posts need to remember their first posts, I'm sure they made newbie mistakes too.

Great site, I may be convinced to get out of my Soarer and into a Supra some day but not yet.........

Cheers Havard. I just thought calling a newbie a retard was a bit over the top. I suppose this site being so popular gets 100s posts a day and keeping up with all the threads is no easy task. I'll do a search in future and think carefully before starting a thread. Lastly, members with thousands of posts need to remember their first posts, I'm sure they made newbie mistakes too.

Great site, I may be convinced to get out of my Soarer and into a Supra some day but not yet.........

Don't take things to heart Paddy. Repost threads can go a variety of different ways and to get the retard joke right takes some doing. Many repost threads never even get mentioned as pretty much everything is a repost if you have been here long enough.

I may be biased but you will not find a better site than this. I felt quite intimidated when I first joined but I have made some great friends (and I mean friends), been to meets, rattled round Europe with a bunch of hooligans, owned the most beautiful car in my life and had fun doing it.

Stick around, you will not be disappointed. You may encounter the odd penis on here but they don't last long. Most members are decent and will go out of their way to help others.

Cheers

H.

Guest Paddyp33

Don't worry mate I'm ex military and have pretty thick skin. I like a bit of banter as much as the next bloke. I ain't running for the hills just yet. I'm a newbie on here but have been on another forum for years. I would normally ignore it but thought if other newbies read the thread they might get the wrong impression of this site.

I agree most members will make an effort to help out other owners that's why we join up. I'll be lurking in the shadows in my Silver Soarer till I brush up on my Supra knowledge. Cheers

Don't worry mate I'm ex military and have pretty thick skin. I like a bit of banter as much as the next bloke. I ain't running for the hills just yet. I'm a newbie on here but have been on another forum for years. I would normally ignore it but thought if other newbies read the thread they might get the wrong impression of this site.

I agree most members will make an effort to help out other owners that's why we join up. I'll be lurking in the shadows in my Silver Soarer till I brush up on my Supra knowledge. Cheers

Excellent. I spend most of my time on here, relieving my boredom and taking the pi$$. I do however have a sympathy for newbies as I was once one myself.