The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible future owner! Saying hi again

Guest The-Band!t

Guest The-Band!t

Hey,

I've been poking about on the site on and off this last while and although I said hello ages ago I thought I might as well again!

Things are looking up for me and I've heard that I've got some definite income coming in for this next while as I'm just finishing uni this year (thank god).

So I'm in two minds what to do with myself :search: . I've always wanted a supra and saved for a dc5 integra ages ago but decided to lay off until I finished uni.

Now I'm thinking although money will not be huge, I'm at home, have no bills or any other outgoings sooo maybe a supra would be on the cards :eyebrows: .

I'm curious as I've been scanning the classifieds for a while now and although there's not much out there, do you think it's possible to get a clean, not necessarily modified, lowish mileage, 6-speed TT for a 10k budget?? Would love a black one!

The way I look at it if I cheap out and buy a gts-t skyline, the running costs will be similar enough anyway so it's mainly the initial buying of it. Plus I don't imagine I'll lose much money if I kept the supra for a few years anyway so I'm not to worried about that.

Haha it seems I'm trying to talk myself into it looking back at this :sly:

But anyway thought I'd say Hi and get your thoughts on my situation and budget? :)

Welcome mate. 10k is a healthy budget to start looking and it is possible for a TT6 for that money. They do pop up mate you just need to be patient. Hang in there one will turn up don't spunk the money on a skyline whatever you do :)

Is that what Digsy is doing? :D

Guest The-Band!t
Welcome mate. 10k is a healthy budget to start looking and it is possible for a TT6 for that money. They do pop up mate you just need to be patient. Hang in there one will turn up don't spunk the money on a skyline whatever you do :)

Thanks Tony, yeh hearts not really into the skyline anyways!

I would like a facelift supra though so i'll have to keep an eye or if anyone knows a sort of average going rate to have one imported recently maybe that could be another route?

Guest The-Band!t

Thanks Kitch, that's what I'm thinking if I'm stuck come summer time. Maybe I can get one imported and then either delivered or an epic road trip back to northern Ireland :) but i'll have to wait and see!