The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all shops for fabrication and mapping

marc_p

To try and keep this brief, I have a TT 6-speed which I have converted to a single turbo(Borg Warner S366) the car is complete bar some finishing things that I cannot do myself, I was hoping some one here could carry out the below this month as I have dragonball that it needs to be ready for in May, (after this weekend I can have the car trailered over any day.)

Note that I have and can supply all the materials with the car, work that needs to be done:

-Weld about 3" of aluminium pipe onto the intercooler inlet to stop boost pipe fouling on the anti roll bar.

-Weld up the screamer pipes

-Weld up a hole in the exhaust

-Plumb in HKS EVC-S boost controller, this is already fitted and wired up, I'm just unsure on which fittings on the wastegates(twin wastegate system) to hook it up to.

-Set up the FPR(aeromotive), it's obviously all fitted but I don't know what pressure to set it to.

-Fit Motec M600 ECU(has a plug and play harness and will get AFR feed off my AEM AFR gauge),

-Map the above ECU, it has come off another Supra but I have no idea of the specs of said Supra, but there will already be some kind of map on it.

I'm not looking to push the car or fully utilise it's capabilities, with its current setup it should be good for 700hp+, but I want just a safe and simple map to start with at around 500hp as I am waiting on my new clutch and the current one will be maxed out at 500hp.

Any help or email addresses/phone numbers will be greatly appreciated, a one stop shop that can do all the above would be ideal.

Thanks

Marc

I've left a voicemail and and email at EPS and RDT and it's been 24 hours.

I will try ringing again today, but it just seems a bit silly that no-one is getting back, it's not like my request is vague, I'm explaining exactly what needs to be done and I'm supplying the materials.