The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rays Volk GRC 3 piece split 18" alloys

listy

Item:- Rays Volk GRC, 18 inch, 3 piece split, alloy wheels. Including centre caps, and rear tyres, with good tread. One is (I think) continental, the other is nankang.

Condition:- All wheels need a refurb. One has a dent in the barrel, shown in pictures.

Price:- £250 NO OFFERS

Collection ONLY From:- Bude, Cornwall EX23

As the alloys need a refurb and one has a dent, I want the buyer to see first hand what they are getting.

Any other information relevant to the sale.

These are not very common wheels at all. If you search for them for sale, you will find most are 17 inch, not 18 inch.

The only other set of these in 18 I have seen belonged to Lui on here, which he sold in good condition with tyres for circa £900, hence the price tag on these.

Fronts are 9jj 38 offset, rears are 10jj 44 offset, as can be seen in the pictures. Fit perfectly under stock arches.

Rear dish is about 7cm, front dish is about 4cm.

I have been told by Ibrar Jabbar that the dent in one of the front wheels is safely repairable.

If they don't sell, I might just get them refurbed and repaired, and stick them back on mine. Lovely looking, uncommon wheel on a supra.

Pictures:-

Fronts.

imageimageimageimage

Rears

imageimageimage

On the car

attachment.php?attachmentid=206500&stc=1&d=1446921298

Ibrar said the cost (for him) to fix the dent would be £40 + vat.

Locally, from when I enquired previously about getting them refurbed and was quoted £60 per wheel for the refurb.

Ibrar quoted me £100 + vat per wheel.

Both the above quotes were for polished lips and black centres.

With that in mind (as most would go to Ibrar) I've reduced the price to £250.

No offers on that price, otherwise I may as well keep them and refurb them for my own use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Delivery is an option, but I will accept no responsibility if the condition is not as expected. They are described as accurately as possible.

I have no idea on clearance though. What I can do later today/tomorrow is put one on over my UK brakes and take a photo. Best I can do really.

Not a problem. The weather is horrendous right now and I've had a few beers etc for Remembrance Sunday so hopefully I can get one on the car tomorrow.

Obviously if couriered then the price will change accordingly. I'll try Paisley first for prices and let you know the outcome.

I've not been able to as of yet bud. Weather has been horrendous and I got handed some work this week (I'm an Outdoor Instructor and winter months are very slow going, so I have to take what I can when I can) so hopefully I'll have the time and weather to get out there and have a look tomorrow or Sunday for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.