The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not new member but never did introduce my self

kaliber

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my car history with you. Allways been a bit of a petrolhead, watched f1 when i was 6 years old... allways loved cars but as some of you know, money is allways an issue for many of us.

It al started with an volvo 240, that thing was a tank! Sold that one got myseft an peugot 306, that car was crap and i told my self to never buy french garbage again. Sold that and bought an audi 100 2.3, that car was a pussymagnet:) it got stolen and next car was a polo gti 2002 model. Fun little gocart that thing but needed more power. So let me present to you my 5 latest cars:

2009: civic type r ep3

Crashed it offcorse and got a slow good looking car instead in 2010

The bmw was a nice car but only 170hp so i swaped it with a guy that had a supra that his wife forced him get rid off. So i present to you my first supra:

This car won some prices but it was an auto. God fun on the road but i really wanted to go to the track so i sold it. I then contacted JM imports and imported an white tt 6 speed. It was i nice car but it hated me, every time i did something to it there was blood. IM NOT KIDDING, even changing a light bulb was a pita. Well here it is anyway

I then told my self that it was time to grow up and stop playing with cars. That lasted 3 months, i was offered a tt for a nice price that needed some love.felt sorry for it and gave it some love:) I dont have any professional pics of this car and i will start a tread some day to show you my progress. Some crapy iphone pics:

I'll get back with better pics and full spec later;)