The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra non turbo

Guest Joe marcon

Guest Joe marcon

Hi guys. Loving my new car . Met some nice guys at the over flow team 440 meet . I'm 21 from pontefract. I started with a 1.4 lupo then to a e46 325 then swapped it for this . And i will be keeping this because i love the attention it gets . It needs abit of work but my new mate Allan ;) is going to help me sort it. Not having a job is making it a lot harder for me . imageimage

My grammer isnt the best, or maybe i rush. Thanks guys . Thanks for the help also naz, Kam and the other dude in the white supra

Guest Joe marcon

Cheers al . Need to get my self premium yet, need to get these brake pads. I love my loads. . Cant wait to chuck money at it . Car will only get older and rarer. And thanks why t, needs a good flattening off and g3 and lacquering to give it a nice red shine :)

Guest Joe marcon

I remember if its naz? I want to know if mines facelift version? Going to start a job soon then get it all sorted . Been drewling over whifbitz turbo kits :). Lol. Met a bunch of nice guys on sunday. And cannot wait for more meets. :)

I remember if its naz? I want to know if mines facelift version? Going to start a job soon then get it all sorted . Been drewling over whifbitz turbo kits :). Lol. Met a bunch of nice guys on sunday. And cannot wait for more meets. :)

Yes its Naz. Word of advice mate, sort all the mechanical stuff first and once its running sweet look at turbo kits etc

Yours are pre face lift (plastic), facelift have black inserts but cost alot of money, the UK glass head lights are silver inside and have a glass lens and are cheaper to buy. Whifbitz sell them both I think. Personally I like the facelift ones but there money!