The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glasgow Gokarting: Supra Cup

Marcus GTE

Just wondering if there is any interest in a Gokarting session @ scotkarts facility in Clydebank.

http://www.scotkart.co.uk/

Ross recently said he has been wanting to organise it for a while but I said I'd have a go seeing as he is leaving us soon and I'm close by to it.

deal is £25 per head for 3 sessions. If you have a £5 off voucher I've been told you can use it. After the deposit there is £15 per head required to be paid on the day.

We are now booked for TUESDAY 22nd APRIL @ 7:45pm (venue changed to Clydebank due to missing out on cambuslang slot)

1. Marcus GTE- £10 deposit pd

2. Ross C - £10 deposit pd

3. Tony TT- £10 deposit pd

4. SPG - £10 deposit pd

5. Ryan

6. L18msy- £10 deposit pd

7. Ross C +1 -£10 deposit pd

8. Ross C +2 £10 deposit pd

Paypal: [email protected]

Edited by Marcus GTE (see edit history)

I rang the place today and they suggested sending a booking enquiry email, so I've explained who we are and asked if we could have the same deal that was offered on the 15th where the £20 per head for 2 sessions includes racing. I've also asked for more info on what would be involved in that. Most sessions are timed sessions so if they turn round and say they can't match the deal that is being offered on the 15th it might be timed. I've done that before though and you can still overtake etc.

Mentioned we saw them at the shawlands meet last week and they were handing out flyers so hopefully they will be accommodating.

Looks good, I'd be up for that at some point. Double the numbers we have needed and twice the money though. This is a bit of a jolly. Up for it?

I can't unfortunately, on backshift :(

Raceland is awesome, VERY fast karts (used to be twin engined, now high horsepower singles). Been to raceland quite a few times, well worth the money IMO. It's a mini league as well with at least 3 LONG sessions. I'm hopeless (20 stone kills my chances) but it's amazing fun. Been to scotkart twice and I was very disappointed. Always fun with people you know regardless though :)

Had a reply from scotkart saying they are happy to extend the Easter deal for us to the 22nd. If we are going for the 7:30pm slot we need to be there at 7pm to give time for the setup and briefing.

Hi there,

We would have space on the 22nd for this race feature.

The 2 sessions for £20pp include:

- NKA Safety Briefing

- Verbal Briefing from our staff

- Race suit and Helmet Provided

- On track for your 1st 10 minute session racing others to set the fastest lap. Then provided a lap print out to see who has won!

- 10 min break.

- On track for your 2nd 10 minute session racing again for the fastest lap with print out after session.

To get the space reserved, we would take a £10pp deposit via the phone on 01416410222.

Thanks,

Great stuff Marcus. Thats good they are going to extend it. How long do you want to keep this open before booking?

I thought id get confirmation of the 6 and phone and pay the £10 deposit tomorrow. Is Liam def up for this too?

Sounds good Marcus.

On the Raceland note, This is very close to where I live, so maybe a little barbecue and then some Karting for the Summer?

Yeah I'd def be up for that! Mrs will be due to give birth on 14th June though so it will depend on when it is nearer the time.

If it's good we can do it again next year when you're back Ross ;)

Sounds good Marcus.

On the Raceland note, This is very close to where I live, so maybe a little barbecue and then some Karting for the Summer?

Even closer to mine Sunny :cool:, raceland is great fun Cipriani would probably be up for this too being so close